- How much should I reveal about my condition and at what point in a new relationship (romantic or otherwise) should it be talked about?
- How do I deal with the physical and emotional needs of my partner and I in terms of sex and other physical expressions of feelings?
- How can I have a romantic and deeply personal relationship with a potential partner without placing them in a care taker type of role?
- How can I maintain healthy personal boundaries while still sharing myself freely with someone else?
- How do I meet available people if I am dependent on others for transportation and other critical life areas?
- How do I ensure my dating experiance is safe and positive?
Now that I'm entering the begining of my mid-twenties answering some, if not all, of these kinds of questions as become a full time job. Why is it sauch a big deal? It's a big deal because in spite of my Chronic Ilness and disability, I need and want fulfilling relationships to be apart of my life to.